After we returned from our trip to Colorado, we got to spend some time with Keiko while she was home visiting from Long Beach. Carina got to spend a fun filled morning with her Auntie at Howarth Park! I was there too, but pretty much just as a photographer :o) During the summer they open up the carousel, train ride, and horse back riding. Carina of course wanted to do everything, so since we don't get to see Auntie Keiko very often we indulged her...although I can't say we wouldn't have anyway, special day or not! We had the best time, and I was so glad that Carina got to spend time with Keiko.
In front of the carousel...the pics I took on the carousel didn't turn out so good-I was a bit dizzy!
You can tell by her face she wants nothing to do with taking a picture with me...get me on that carousel!
Carina riding Midnight-her very first time horseback riding!
On the train ride-of course she wanted to sit in the front row where the whistle was the loudest!


2 comments:
She is too cute. Can't believe how long her hair is!!!!
great pics!
the "stalker" from south dakota on your news feed is me:)
Post a Comment