Sorry it has been SO long since I have blogged. Since I started working full time in October blogging has pretty much fallen off of my priority list. Here are some pictures of Carina's 2nd birthday weekend to satisfy those of you who have been deprived of her cuteness. In lieu of a big party, both sets of grandparents joined us for a trip to the San Francisco Zoo. Since it is one of her favorite places, Mike and I decided to buy a membership. It actually ended up being a really good deal-you should have seen Mike running the calculations in his head of whether or not it was cheaper to buy the membership compared to paying admission for the day. I could practically see the numbers running in his head! We had a wonderful time, and continued her birthday celebration all weekend (thus the multiple cakes) Her actual birthday was on a Monday, and Mike and I both had the day off of work so we had a fun family day together. We went to story time at the library, had a treat at Borders, and opened presents at home. It still seems crazy to me that she is already 2 years old. She is a such a bright, talkative, sweet little peanut of a girl. Mike and I are so lucky to be her parents and enjoy what each day brings, even if it's tantrums and time outs! I will hopefully get back to posting more regularly now that I don't feel overwhelmed by all of the things I haven't blogged!
Mommy, Daddy, and the Birthday Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Mommy...no girl should ever make her own Bday cake unless....she is as cute as the bean whil she does it. Thanks...Miss you guys...Looking forward to your summer trip...who knows maybe I will get the desire to drive the Mister up there b4 summer.
Cute pics Kimi..yes, I just did a recent blog myself..working full time and doing "fun stuff" is hard work...yes, blogging is fun for me! :)
I miss you guys!
Post a Comment