I have to admit I had a brief moment of panic when Carina was sitting up on the bed. I was worried about her falling off, while I was simultaneously worried about holding on to Braden and making sure Carina was being gentle with him. Welcome to life with two kids-twice as much to worry about! We'll get the hang of it I'm sure.
After Carina got to meet Braden, she walked out to the waiting room to tell Dave and Gloria. They had been waiting patiently to find out who their newest grandchild was since 2:00 a.m. when they rushed to our house so we could go to the hospital. Carina told them, and then they came in to meet him. Carina also called Papa and Gigi to tell them the news. I think she felt really proud to be the one to share the news! We just know that she is going to be an amazing older sister. You are one lucky little guy Braden!


3 comments:
Isn't it just the best? Watching you two kids love on each other so much. Jared was so young that he didn't care who Jakey was at the hospital. All he did was play with my leg circulators and shut them off :) Enjoy all those moments of love.
Oh that's so sweet! I bet she felt very special. :)
i ov eyour blogs...wish you did them more...:-) You guys are amaing I wish almost everyd ay we lived closer.
Post a Comment