Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ogg Look-alike Meter


Ha ha! I knew it! From the minute she was born all I have heard is how much she looks like Mike, which I really have no issue with other than it would be nice to occasionally hear that she looks a little like me too! I was there after all! 7% baby...yeah!

P.S. Mike tried this with a different picture of himself and Carina and it said that she looked more like HIM by 3%...I told him that although I only teach 2nd grade, I do know that 7% is greater than 3%. I wouldn't let him post it! Sorry babe!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Hmmmm... I think the computer tells lies...

Ali C. said...

I believe you, Kimi.

Bill and Paige said...

LOL! I don't know why, but I find that very funny. I can see me having issues with ppl keep telling my that my child looks like Bill and not me.

13 is our Lucky Number said...

I know how you feel...everyone says Aiden looks like his dad. I agree there are pictures where the little one looks just like you..but most of the time I think she is a daddy's girl.