
Mike got me a beach cruiser bike for Christmas (
pink of course!) so we could start going on family bike rides. I was very excited because it's exactly the kind I wanted: no gears to mess with, and a seat that is somewhat comfortable. I love it and it is so easy to ride, especially because I haven't ridden a bike in probably 10 years! We got a bike seat for Carina, and we took our very first ride on the Rodota (sp?) Trail from our house out to Sebastopol. It's about 3 and a half miles out there, and we stopped at a little coffee shop for drinks and a snack before heading back home. Carina was not too thrilled about putting her helmet on, but once we got going she LOVED it! I could hear her saying, "Wheee!" and pointing to the birds and dogs she saw along the trail. It was great doing something fun together as a family, and we can't wait to go again once we have another sunny weekend!
(These pictures were taken at the end of our first ride back in January-I'm behind on my blogging)
Daddy & his little biking buddy
2 comments:
SO cool!!
Too cute!!!!
Post a Comment