I was wondering how the real Easter egg hunt would go, since Carina didn't have any competition at home. Dominik is 4 1/2 so his parents told him to look for the eggs that were hiding in trickier places. So the kids got started, and Carina immediately started finding eggs all over the backyard and putting them in her basket! She even carried her basket the whole time, and it had to be getting heavy after a while! Dominik was so sweet and found eggs for "baby Carina" too. Lance found a few, but then he found the bubble maker and that was WAY more exciting! I just loved watching Carina enjoy the day-our little girl is growing so fast!
And I have to brag and say that I think she looked incredibly adorable in her Easter outfit...good thing too because Mike almost choked when I told him how much it was...darn that Gymboree and their cute clothes! I very rarely splurge so it was worth it. (Stop laughing Jenny you shop there more than I do!)
Our Easter dinner was super delicious, and overall it was a wonderful day spent with our family.


6 comments:
Next time you come down south there is a Gymboree outlet in Barstow right off the 15 freeway!!
Forget the outlet...they have last years designs...LOL. Splurge and go for the real thing. Just shop on line...only the sale clothes remember. LOL Her dress is ADORABLE and worth every penny.
There is also an outlet at Ontario Mills..>i shop there too!!! They give Gym Bucks now!!!!
Hope you got gymbucks!! I love Gymboree!! We have an outlet too, but they aren't as cute (some items are made specifically for the outlet) and they are last years line too.
She looks so cute in the dress so it was totally worth it!!
You know KMART had Easter dresses for $10. Hopefully Mike didn't see that commercial or else he would have been really mad knowing you went to Gymboree!
cute dress. i love the hat!
Post a Comment