Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks Auntie Lynn!

"This little stool is mine~I use it all the time!
To reach the things I couldn't, and sometimes things I shouldn't!"


Mike's Aunt Lynn painted this step stool for Carina for us-isn't it cute? She is so creative! We bought the plain white stool, and after briefly thinking that I would personalize it myself we asked Lynn if she wouldn't mind doing it. I am so glad we did because it turned out way better than I could have done! This is actually a belated thank you posting because she finished it back in February for us, but I forgot we had taken Carina's picture with it. Also, she wasn't really tall enough yet to reach the sinks or counter tops with it then. She obviously is a growing girl because we have been using it a lot the last couple of weeks! The other day while I was making my now famous pizza cupcakes she stood next to me on her stool and played with a piece of the dough. I think she is really enjoying being a part of the all of the action that takes place above her head. So thank you again Auntie Lynn! Carina loves her "I can reach it!" stool.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Liz Robitaille said...

She did such a good job!!! Now tell me more about pizza cupcakes.....

13 is our Lucky Number said...

She is too cute in that Gymboree t-shirt. :-)

Ali C. said...

That's a great stool! Carina obviously loves getting her picture taken! She poses so nicely!

Bill and Paige said...

Yes, please do tell us about the pizza cupcakes!