"I've got my blocks and I'm ready to play!"
Our little Bean is 17 months old!!! (As of March 1st I guess since there was no Feb. 29th this year?)I can't believe how much she changes every day. She seems to add a word to her vocabulary daily, and is even speaking in sentences! Yesterday she said, "I brush your hair!" (Of course she doesn't enunciate that clearly but you can tell that's what she is saying!) She is quite the little talker...I have no idea where she gets that from...One of her favorite things to do now is sing "No more monkeys jumping on the bed!" We have GOT to get that on video because it's so funny!
As you can see her hair is finally long enough to go into a ponytail! She's actually pretty good about letting me do her hair, but I'm pretty much just sticking to rubber bands because I'd hate to lose any of the cute barrettes she has if she pulls them out! She looks more "little girl" and less "baby" with her hair done...we are trying to cherish every moment as they go zooming by. We love you Carina Bean!




3 comments:
oh no...why do they have to grow up!!!!
Oh, she's so cute! I love her hair. Was she really born on Feb 29th? When I found out when I was due the 1st thing I checked was to see if it was a leap year. Bill wished it was, but I didnt:) Just think she and Hayley have the same bday 3 out of 4 yrs!
I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. Let's get together this summer. I will be down in Novato many times to see my mom and dad so we will all get together with our little cuties!
Post a Comment