Big Adventures with our little Bean and her little Brother!
Andrew has the exact same car, train, airplane, riding toy too! Why spend money on expensive toys when the boxes work so great?
Love the huggies box as a toy... oh why do we spend some much on actual toys? hehe and she's a cutie too!!
Hey there hon! I would LOVE to spruce up your letters. Just give me a call or email me on my regular email and we can discuss. Im excited to do this for you!busybre30@yahoo.com714 497 8947
I can't believe how big she is getting. Makes me kind of sad...I don't want Aiden to grow up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Andrew has the exact same car, train, airplane, riding toy too! Why spend money on expensive toys when the boxes work so great?
Love the huggies box as a toy... oh why do we spend some much on actual toys? hehe and she's a cutie too!!
Hey there hon! I would LOVE to spruce up your letters. Just give me a call or email me on my regular email and we can discuss. Im excited to do this for you!
busybre30@yahoo.com
714 497 8947
I can't believe how big she is getting. Makes me kind of sad...I don't want Aiden to grow up.
Post a Comment