Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sorel Family Visit


Our good friends Meg, Doug, and their baby girl Corinne came up a couple weekends ago from So Cal to visit their family and friends up here. Much like our trips down south, theirs was short and crammed full of places to go and people to see so we were happy to visit with them for a few hours! We saw them very briefly after Christmas, and I can't believe how much Corinne has grown since then! We got out our Bumbo seat and tummy time mat for her to play with while they were here, and you would have thought Carina was in paradise! She was so interested in playing with the "baby" things that we had put away not all that long ago (sniff...) Corinne became very captivated with a crinkly book that Carina had, so we let her take it home. Luckily Carina didn't seem to notice or care, although I'm sure she won't always love how Mommy just gives her things away! Anyway, we had a great time visiting and watching our girls together. Meg and I have been friends/sorority sisters since we were freshman at SSU, and Mike and Doug were fraternity brothers together too. It's amazing to see us with our little families now! We miss you guys...hope to see you again very soon!

Carina & Corinne...they don't know it yet but they are best friends!

2 comments:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

Too cute. My future DIL is just adorable. I love her already. He he he....Our poor kids. BTW...I like Carina's outfit!!!!

The Stiles Family said...

Hopefully, your girls will be close just like Meg and you. We have a lot of future Alpha Xi's on our hands. I love the kissing picture.