Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday Mommy Moment...

A lesson I've learned...
When shopping with your baby, it is helpful to always try and park near a cart return. That way when it is time to return your cart, you can unload your purchases into the car, return the cart to it's designated place (after removing your child of course) and hop into the car which is conveniently only a few feet away. This avoids being one of those lazy people who push their carts into the bushes or leave them in the middle of a parking spot. Shopping requires strategy my friends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen 4ht pics yet.. she looks adorable...did you do fireworks????

The Stiles Family said...

It is amazing the way we have to look at life now with a little one. I feel like I am always ahving to think one step ahead.

Anonymous said...

They have special parent parking spaces now that are close to the front.