Thursday, July 16, 2009

We are so excited!

"I can't wait!"

We are leaving for Colorado early Saturday morning to go see my sister Lori and brother-in-law Steve! My parents are driving their "big motor home" (they left yesterday and are taking a few days to drive) and my grandparents from Texas are also driving there so we will all be together! Since our family lives in 3 different states this almost never happens, so we are really looking forward to the trip. I've got laundry and packing to do, and then Friday night we are staying in a hotel near SFO since our flight leaves so early Saturday. It's the last time Carina is flying for free...*sigh*...oh well, she is getting too big to sit in our laps on a crowded plane anyway! I'm sure there will be lots of posts to come-get ready for tons of pictures!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

sound slike fun...I should have left today and met you guys too!!!! Enjoy your trip.../give Lori hugs and kisses for me.

Ali C. said...

Oh I can't wait to hear all about it! Take tons of pictures and don't wait too long to post when you get back!

Bill and Paige said...

call me
562-964-8794

How long will you be here for? I would love to see you and if you need a place while your in the springs for a nap or something let me know.

Also, if you need a pack n play or some toys let me know.