Hope everyone had a fun filled Fourth of July! We had a very relaxed family barbecue at Mike's mom's house, came home before it was even dark and saw absolutely no fireworks :o( I know, we are boring! Mike was still pretty wiped out from his trip to Boston and New York and I was dealing with allergies (grrr) so neither of us had much energy. Next year we won't be so lame. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to see what a difference a year makes...
Here is Carina last year on her first 4th of July ( a little over 9 months old):
Now here she is a year later-21 months old, and too busy to pose much for pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Loving it!!!! I was thinking the same think this 4th of July. Last year Aiden was barely awake and this year he was walking all over the hotel room.
She is the freaking cutest thing ever. Does she ever frown???? I love her! I want to meet up with you this summer. Message me on FB with your cell and I will text you when I get to Novato one of these days this summer!
Post a Comment