Friday, June 13, 2008

Let's give this a try!


Hi there everyone! Mike and I tried to do a family webpage a while back to keep all of our friends and family near and far up to date on the happenings in our lives, but we didn't maintain it well. I'm going to give this a shot and see if I can keep it current. Since I'm off for the summer (pause for envious thoughts) I'll hopefully be able to add to this during naptimes...which is happening right now THANK GOODNESS! Carina is a much happier baby after having a good afternoon siesta. Aren't we all? I can't believe that our little girl is 8 and a half months old already...I know it's cliche but time is really flying by! She just stared crawling last Sunday and is picking up speed everyday! I'll try and post a video of it soon...her technique is really interesting but it works for her! Mike's next project is to do some major babyproofing...he loves playing with all of the gadgets that come along with babies so it will be perfect for him. More to come later...can't spend all of naptime blogging...laundry beckons!

1 comment:

Gramma & Poppa Brown said...

Hey Kimi, Mike and Carina! What a great way to help Carina's "long distance" grandparents keep up on her rapid development. We could not be more proud of all of you!

Love ya!