
After a fun filled day at the zoo, we were ready for a laid back Father's Day. I wanted Mike to have just as special a day as I did for Mother's Day, so I made him breakfast while he relaxed upstairs. Later, I asked him if he wouldn't mind taking Carina to the grocery store so I could get his presents ready. While they were gone I made peanut butter cookies (his favorite!) I frosted them and wrote "We "heart" Daddy" on them. No match for Martha Stewart I know but I like to be a little creative when I can! He was very surprised when he got home. Even more importantly he really enjoyed spending time with his daughter, just the two of them. It's so fun to watch the two of them interact-they have such a great bond already. After Mike opened his presents we went to his mom's house for swimming and
a BBQ. It was a nice relaxing day, and Mike had a very special first Father's Day.


1 comment:
What a cute idea with the cookies. It sounds like Mike had a great
1st Father's Day with Carina and you.
Post a Comment