Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall Leaves

In Autumn when the trees are brown
the little leaves come tumbling down
they do not make the slightest sound
but lie so quietly on the ground
Until the wind comes puffing by
and blows them off towards the sky
-Anonymous

It was a beautiful fall day in Sonoma County, so Carina and I played outside for a while. She loves to watch the leaves blow in the trees and on the ground, and she found a leaf that she walked around with for a while. Just a simple, relaxing day outside!


Look at my leaf Mommy!



Our beautiful brown-eyed girl

7 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

What a great picture of your little Bean! As much as we need the rain, I'm happy at how nice the weather has been. Andrew and I have been going on lots of walks!

mommyreview.com said...

so cute, no leaves here just rocks, please send us some lol ;)

13 is our Lucky Number said...

She is so sweet!!! You guys are going to have such a GREAT Christmas morning. I know look at me already talking Santa Claus!!!

Ali C. said...

She's cute. She can be Jared's older girlfriend.

13 is our Lucky Number said...

I thought we arranged for her to marry Aiden!!!!

Kimi said...

She can still marry Aiden, but Jared can be her younger man on the side...

Bill and Paige said...

She's so cute! I love that last picture of her.