Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat!


Halloween was spook-tacular at the Ogg house this year! Our little monkey trick-or-treated at 3 houses. Mike and I initially thought it was silly to take a baby trick or treating because it's obvious that you are just out getting candy for yourself. However our neighbors insisted (not that we were hard to convince...we do love candy!) It was a lot of fun-Carina even left her monkey head on, which was a rare feat! I quickly pinned a bow to an ear after a little girl said, "Oh what a cute little boy!" Here are some pictures of Carina in costume along with our jack-o-lantern (aka Kimi's work of art) Yes, I even scooped the guts out...okay I used a glove...who wants that gunk under your nails? We hope everyone had a great Halloween!



1 comment:

13 is our Lucky Number said...

Too cute!!!! I was complaining to jimmy last night that I didn't see pic's of Carina Bean yet. Hey the best trick or treaters are babies. I love it when they toddle up to the door. I have toothbrushes for them instead of candy. Hee Hee Hee.