Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wii are Thankful

The Ogg, Brown, Bates, Carlson & Hutchinson Family, Thanksgiving 2008

Our Thanksgiving was fun and tasty as usual! My parents drove up with my Mimi in their motor home. It took them 11 hours but they finally arrived safe and sound Wednesday night. Carina was so excited to see them the next morning, and they were thrilled to watch her walking all over the house! We had a delicious meal at Mike's Mom's house, followed by our usual family game night. However, this time Mike and I brought our Wii so everyone could try it out. What a crack up! We all took turns bowling, playing baseball, and even some Wii Fit hula hooping! (That was by far the funniest to watch.) Apparently we were having so much fun that we didn't realize we played for 4 and a half hours! I feel it was justified because we were at least burning some calories while we played. It was a great day and we all enjoyed spending time together as a family.
I am thankful for:
*Our beautiful baby girl who eats her veggies, goes to bed at 7 p.m., and makes us laugh daily!
*My fantastic hubby who lets me sleep in on the weekends!
*Our supportive and fun-loving family and friends
*My 50% teaching position-I have a career but can still be home with the Bean a few days a week, and all summer long!
*Our home-sure it's worth less than what we bought it for, but it's OURS (and the banks too)
*COFFEE-Enough said.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Grandpa Dave playing Wii Tennis


Papa (Dad) hitting a home run!

2 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

Playing the Wii so close to glass tables, I hope nothing got broken. You guys are daring!

Liz Robitaille said...

What no hula hoop pictures?!?

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Mike, Lil Carina, and your Mom and Dad!!

Liz