Monday, November 10, 2008

Look at me go!



Here is another video of Carina struttin' her stuff in her cowgirl outfit from Texas! This was actually taken 2 days before Halloween...she is gaining speed every day! She has also learned a new game...it's called "I can get into all kinds of things I'm not supposed to now!" Mommy & Daddy aren't big fans of this game. Oh well, it's still exciting to watch her toddle around!

(Not sure why the sound isn't working-any one know why the sound would disappear after uploading?)

7 comments:

Michelle Wing said...

She can walk AND clap at the same time!! She's a very talented gilr.

Liz Robitaille said...

Aww! Look at her go! She looks so proud of herself and she should be!

Sounds like it's that time for annoying locks on every cabinet and door! I swear they make those things even too hard to open for adults!

13 is our Lucky Number said...

Check it out...she can do two things at once. Mike must have taught her that!!! J/K

Mike said...

Thanks Jenny! I did...

Kimi said...

Very funny you two...after Mike taught her how to walk and clap I taught her how to take $ from Daddy's wallet-preferably large bills.

Ali C. said...

I love her! She's really cute. Can't wait til mine does that!

13 is our Lucky Number said...

Well mommy I think that is a pretty good trick too!!!! Teach her how to spend it on Starbucks and you got a winner. But Mike the multi tasking is a trait she will use forever and ever.